Monday 10 December 2012

Christmas Countdown Day 9


Christmas Countdown Day 9
Miniature Wrapping

Oh Dear! Another post a day late, I am sorry, but I was so busy with RL preparations for Christmas that I simply forgot about my blog until late last night when I was just too tired to continue.

Anyway, here is my post for day nine. A miniature Christmas scene may well need some miniature Christmas presents, I know mine does, and so I have been wrapping up tiny little gifts for the Swan Inn.



The 'presents' themselves are various suitably sized oddments, small scraps of wood, a rubber, some bits of foam board, anything clean and square seems to work best. The wrapping paper comes from various sources too. The purple one is tissue paper, the holly came from a magazine and the blue and white paper is actually the inside on an envelope! I've stuck it all down with tiny pieces of tape, but they could have been glued too. A length of thin ribbon tied around some of the parcels adds a finishing touch.

I have done more than three presents of course, but I don't want to show off too much of what's inside The Swan Inn just yet!! ;o)

3 comments:

  1. Oh I can't wait to see the inside :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so cute Andy!!

    I have been doing something similar even whilst on holiday, I finally have some time but I am away from my DH so must do something! I might even do a post today....YAY!!
    Very cute and resourceful pressies!!

    Fi XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great presents, Andy, I am curious to see The Swan Inn with Christmas :D!
    Hugs, Ilona

    ReplyDelete