Monday 17 December 2012

Christmas Countdown Day 17

Christmas Countdown Day 17
Festive Music!!

Hello everyone, I am late yet again in doing my Christmas posts! Sorry, real life has been quite hectic, I hope you enjoy the Christmas Pudding post below which should have been posted yesterday! I will try and resume normal service tomorrow, and thank you for your patience! 

Thanks also for all your lovely comments, I have read all of them, sorry not to have replied, but there just doesn't seem to be time to get things done! I will also need to spend a day soon looking at all your latest posts! 

In the mean time, I thought I would post some festive music to get you all into the Christmas groove!! ;o)





2 comments:

  1. You will get a sentimental feeling when you hear; Voices singing lets be jolly deck the halls with boughs of Holly!!

    My foot is tapping away very nicely thank you!!

    Slightly different feeling in hot humid weather but fun just the same!!

    ML Fi xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE a good Christmas sing-along!!! It Certainly sets the Festive mood! Thank you, Andy for bringing so much cheer to Mini-Blogland!

    ReplyDelete