Sunday 23 December 2012

Christmas Countdown Day 23

The Three Wise Bears came bearing gifts!!
Christmas Countdown Day 23
Only Two More Sleeps 'til Christmas!

Well, it's nearly the 25th, and so time is pressing to get everything ready! I have spent the last two days in a busy blur of shopping, cooking, wrapping the last of the presents and general finishing touches. I must confess that I have run out of ideas for today's Countdown post, so thought it was a good time to say thank you to all my friends and loyal followers! I have appreciated all your kind words, advice and support over the past year, and I have enjoyed looking at all your projects too. I think miniatures are such a great little hobby, I am pleased to see so many others with similar interests across the world!

The Christmas Countdown has been fun, and I hope you have all enjoyed it. I have read all of your lovely comments, and have been keeping an eye on all your new posts too. I hope to have more time in the New Year to sit down and read them all properly and enjoy all your new photos. 

Of course, the Christmas Countdown isn't quite over, there is a big reveal tomorrow! Christmas at The Swan Inn.

Whatever you are doing over the Christmas holidays, I hope you all have a wonderful time, relax and enjoy it, may it be full of peace and harmony!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Andy
    hope you are well. Just wanted to give you my email address proper as it will be better than the one you currently have:

    simon.williams@fsmail.net

    Best wishes
    Simon

    ReplyDelete